Management - Part-time
HR Collaborative is partnering alongside Camira Fabrics in their search for an HR professional to build and develop the HR function in their US branch! Camira Fabrics is a leading international provider of fabrics to the commercial interiors market. Our fabrics are used in a vast array of industries and spaces, including education, healthcare, retail, and public transportation. Headquartered in the UK and with production around the world, Camira has a growing presence in the United States – because of that, we’re seeking a professional, driven Part-time Human Resources Coordinator to build and establish the HR function in the US branch.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a strong customer focus and a strong brand profile. Reporting to our Global Director of HR, our ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in HR (or similar field), 3-5 years of broad-based HR Management experience, and a desire to build and improve processes. We’re seeking an individual with a strong command of HR compliance and regulations who will thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment and embrace collaboration whilst contributing to building a fun, dynamic and inspiring work environment.
In this part-time (24-30 hours/week) role, you will be primarily responsible for:
- HR Policies and Processes – partner alongside the HR team in the UK, but independently align company policies to US standards and regulations.
- HR Advising – proactively work alongside managers and supervisors throughout any employee relations matters, coaching and providing insight to best practices.
- Compensation and Benefit Administration – annual benefit enrollments and administers all employee benefit enrollments and changes and leaves of absence. Process payroll function and retirement contributions, while also ensuring that compensation is properly benchmarked.
- Recruitment – facilitate full life-cycle recruiting and onboarding process for new team members.
- Training and Development – identify learning and training opportunities for team members and document progress.
- Culture – work with leadership to foster and promote our positive, driven work culture to ensure that we attract, engage, and retain the best talent.
What we’re offering to the right candidate:
- Flexible work schedule in a great work environment with a dynamic team
- The chance to build an HR department within a quickly growing organization
- Challenge – each day is an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our employees
- The opportunity to travel to our UK headquarters one to two times a year
To learn more about the work that Camira is doing around the world, please visit our website at https://www.camirafabrics.com/naApply Now