Administrative / Office Management / Clerical - Full-time
We have a great career opportunity for someone looking to be part of our awesome team. Star is a great place to work, a place you can be proud of, where your talents are embraced and your efforts are encouraged and supported. We are a small company that is growing like crazy … so we all pitch in! You will be responsible for all office aspects. This includes general accounting; accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoicing and AIA billing. The days are busy, so they go by quickly. If you find they aren’t, asked to be challenged. We love a good challenge.
- Assist with daily, monthly, year-end accounting activities using QuickBooks.
- Enter and process invoices to customers.
- Assist the President in job scheduling, keeping master calendar of jobs and purchasing products.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Create and track all subcontractor agreements, bonds, and insurances.
Positives: Work Monday through Friday, full-time. No weekends! No holidays! Work with a bunch of fun people. Enjoy paid holidays. PTO days. Medical, dental and vision benefits. A retirement plan you can start your first day and a % match after a year. Gym membership programs.Apply Now