Food Service - Part-time
NorthPointe Christian Schools is an independent Christian school formed in 1972 serving over 1,200 preschool through high school students from over 120 churches. NPC’s pairs academic excellence with a strong, Christ-centered environment to reach our mission of “equipping students to impact their world for Jesus Christ.”
- This position is at the Elementary building
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 10:30am-1:00pm (do not need to commit to all 4 days)
- Begins December 4 (training the week before)
- During the school year only.
- Active Christian in agreement with and willing to sign the NorthPointe Christian School’s Foundational statements. https://www.npchristian.org/what-we-believe/
- Ability to pass background checks.
- Fingerprinting required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physically able to:
- Frequently reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently use manual dexterity and/or mobility to grasp and/or manipulate objects and operate equipment.
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Able to lift, move, push, or pull up to 50 pounds items.
- Use close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, night/dusk vision, depth perception, and possess the ability to adjust focus.
- Sufficiently hear conversations in person and distinguish sounds clearly.