Other - Full-time
Perform all maintenance services to maintain or enhance the appearance and effectives of ODB facilities and grounds.
- Perform building projects and repair tasks to include but not limited to carpentry, drywall, flooring, painting and plumbing.
- Perform ongoing maintenance tasks and various inspections to meet local, state, and federal regulations.
- Conduct repairs and maintenance on B&G-related equipment including lawn and snow removal equipment as well as limited vehicle repair.
- Provide backup to Team Leader in all areas
- Provide lawn service and snow removal as assigned.
- Maintain lawn-sprinkling system.
- Fulfill internal customer requests and projects as assigned by Team Leader.
- Assist with office moves.
Study or Knowledge and/or Experience:
- High school graduate with additional training or experience in mechanical, plumbing, and carpentry.
- Two years maintenance experience required.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Ability to learn ODB’s security and HVAC systems.
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
Internal Work Environment:
Internal communication is with teammates, and is frequent with various individuals throughout the organization.
External Communication Requirements:
External communication is occasional and is usually with a limited audience—salespersons, vendors, service personnel, etc.
May need to provide guidance and direction to other teammates and vendors/service personnel.
Stewardship of Resources:
- Will be required to use discretion in the control and use of supplies.
- Responsible for proper operation and maintenance of equipment, vehicles, and facilities.
- Some danger associated with this position in the area of grounds keeping and general repairs, i.e. climbing and standing on ladders, trimming grass, power tools, handling of chemicals, etc.
- Regular lifting
- On call for emergency situations associated with the building and/or its environment.
- Involves outdoor work in extreme conditions (summer, winter, etc).
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and InclusionApply Now