General Labor - Full-time
We are seeking a detail oriented enthusiastic self-starter to perform both new installations and maintenance for our company. This is a full time position with occasional overtime. Bareman & Associates, Inc. is a leader in the architectural specialty business since 1972 providing specifications and design assistance, sales, installation and service of coiling doors, movable partitions, and gymnasium equipment and accessories.
The Installer reports to the President and is responsible for performing both new installations and general maintenance. The ideal candidate will have the ability to interact positively with our customers, maintaining a positive attitude and professional demeanor, while following instructions. This position is highly diversified in its duties.
Required Skills and Experience
– Good mechanical skills
– Basic electrical skills, some carpentry skills, construction background, maintenance experience
– Knowledge and use of a variety of power and hand tools
– Able to follow blueprints
– Lift experience
– Comply with safety regulations
– Diagnose problems; replace or repair parts; test and make adjustments
– Demanding tasks / lifting up to 75 lbs.
– Clean driving and criminal record
We are willing to train the right person if you have the mechanical aptitude and attitude we are seeking. This position will have regular travel requirements with some overnight travel.
Applications are accepted on-line only. If your skills and experience meet the listed requirements, email your cover letter and resume with “Installer” in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org.