Sales - Full-time
Why Work at Ortho Molecular Products:
Simply put, our healthcare system is broken. It is expensive, complicated, and dysfunctional. At Ortho Molecular Products, our vision is to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, across America and the world, we help health care providers implement better solutions for health challenges that include lifestyle medicine and nutritional therapies proven to improve patient outcomes. We do this by manufacturing science-based products and developing innovative clinical programs for doctors that help their patients get better faster.
We are looking for people who align with our mission and want to invest their lifework and passion into transforming the practice of medicine. Our team is purpose-driven, values-based, and service-focused. We are looking for likeminded people who want to join the movement that is changing the way healthcare is being delivered.
What to Expect:
This is a Great Opportunity for a New Graduate who is interested in Medical Sales.
Our Inside Sales Representatives are our future sales leaders. In this role, you will work to develop your sales ability, increase your product knowledge, and prepare yourself to transition into a Sales Account Executive position when an opening becomes available. During your time as an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for a region, calling on health care practitioners’ offices, detailing products, outlining promotions, and setting up future appointments.
Inside Sales Representatives must be willing to relocate to other States when promoted to outside sales role.
What You Will Contribute:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Aptitude for science
- Passion for wellness and helping health care practitioners and patients
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Willingness to relocate to other states when promoted
- Determination to succeed
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. as Sponsorship is not provided
What You Will Receive:
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, and 401(k) with Employer Match
- Voluntary Benefits: Short Term Disability, Life, Critical Illness, Accident, & Hospital Indemnity
- Paid Time Off and Holiday
- Job Specific Training & Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Wellness & Employee Assistance Program, Gym Reimbursements, and Healthy, Company Paid Meals
- Free Monthly Products, Employee Discounts, and Employee Referral Incentives
We invite you to explore the Ortho website to learn about our career opportunities and apply. Ortho Molecular Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.