Nanny / Childcare - Full-time
TITLE OF POSITION: Household Assistant
POSTING DATE: August 21, 2019
START DATE: Flexible, likely September 2019
Established family of four (with two middle-school-age children) seeks full-time household assistant in East Grand Rapids. The 40-hour schedule will include some weekday mornings and afternoons; regular after-school and early evening availability, and some weekday and weekend evening childcare. Seven-day-a-week availability, but typical work week will be five days of variable schedule. One-year commitment to begin.
• Helps with childcare (parent often in home – experience with parent present in home preferred)
• Helps family with light housekeeping – precise specifications, including laundry, wiping down surfaces, changing bed linens, washing and putting away dishes, cleaning refrigerator, and tidying general living space; able to take direction well per household requirements
• Helps with household errands – including accompanying children to practices and waiting on location, alert and present
• Provides weekend and evening childcare as requested. Possible travel with family.
• Previous childcare experience required
• College degree required, or must be near graduation
• Physically capable of fulfilling all job responsibilities with or without accommodation
• CPR and first aid certified, including Heimlich maneuver, or willing to be certified upon hire
• Discreet; maintains the highest level of confidentiality
• Has reliable transportation for self
• Well-kept and hygienic with a pleasant disposition
* Excellent references, with background check required
$25 per hour plus additional benefits, 40 hours per week guaranteed
Please contact Amy@GVPStaffing.com for any questions or to submit a resume.