Education - Full-time
NorthPointe Christian Schools is an independent Christian school formed in 1972 serving over 1,000 preschool through high school students from over 120 churches. NPC’s pairs academic excellence with a strong, Christ-centered environment to reach our mission of “equipping students to impact their world for Jesus Christ.”
- This is a potentially a full-time position teaching secondary science.
- Starting 2022/2023 school year.
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related field and a teaching certificate.
- Valid Teaching Certificate.
- Bachelor’s Degree, minimum.
- Are equipped for a 1:1 Macbook system.
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully work with a variety of students, individually and in small groups.
- Ability to adapt classroom work for the purpose of providing students with instructional materials that address individualized learning plans.
- Be ready for fast-paced and ever-changing educational environment.
- Well-versed in differentiated instruction and project-based learning.
- Be able to integrate Biblical principles into their daily teaching as well as model those in their daily lives.
- Active Christian in agreement with and willing to sign the NorthPointe Christian School’s Foundational statements. (See link below)
NorthPointe Christian Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its employment policies.Apply Now