Other - Part-time
FLSA Status: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
Rate of Pay: $10.00, hourly
Hours: Weekdays, evenings, weekends, some holidays required (typically 8 hour, rotating shifts)
● Promote and maintain a safe environment for staff and visitors.
● Proactively interact with visitors and solve challenges.
● Serve as first response for safety and security of visitors, staff, and physical properties in the area.
● Report unusual or illegal activities to Security Officers immediately.
● Visually and audibly monitor and inspect exhibition areas for physical changes including wear, theft or vandalism.
● Report missing artifacts or irregularities to supervisor.
● Report emergencies, and hazardous or unsanitary conditions to Security Officers.
● Monitor and check doors to prevent access by the public to restricted areas.
● Become familiar with the location of emergency exits.
● Assist Security Officers in emergencies and as required.
Skills and Experience
Education: High School Diploma
Physical Demands: Ability to walk up and down stairs and be on your feet during the entire shift.
Work Environment: Professional, creative setting with friendly public interactionApply Now