Other - Full-time
FULL-TIME ELEMENTARY, TEACHING SECOND GRADE (ENGLISH)
2019/2020 SCHOOL YEAR
This is a full-time elementary position, teaching Second Grade (English)
Candidates should have:
- Valid Teaching Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree, minimum
- Demonstrate ability to successfully work with a variety of students, individually and in small groups.
· Ability to adapt classroom work for the purpose of providing students with instructional materials that address individualized learning plans.
· Be ready for fast-paced and ever-changing educational environment.
· Well-versed in differentiated instruction and project-based learning.
· Be able to integrate Biblical principles into their daily teaching as well as model those in their daily lives
· Active Christian in agreement and willing to sign the NorthPointe Christian School’s Foundational statements
Resumes/applications are currently being accepted through Tuesday, August 13, 2019, or until the position is filled. Please send resume and cover letter, or complete the NPCS Teacher Application Form and the NPCS Foundational Statements Form (located on website: www.npchristian.org) and submit to:
NorthPointe Elementary School
540 Russwood NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49505