Other - Full-time
Lead and oversee the Fulfillment team’s production, quality, financial, and improvement objectives.
1. Lead Fulfillment team in managing a nurturing culture, while maintaining optimum performance output and productivity standards.
2. Assist in oversight of production schedules and production goals for Fulfillment.
3. Develop by engaging and inspiring the team to think strategically, focus on customers, adapt and learn, and develop floor leadership.
4. Review production reports, update team scorecard, monitor production metrics, and coordinate staffing to meet department turn-around-time.
5. Develop annual plan while ensuring plan performance. Assure that the teams capacities align with ministry direction and volumes.
6. Proactively communicate supply chain issues to team, SCM, and Production Manager and assist in coordinating solution implementation.
7. Ensure adherence to all OSHA, MIOSHA, and ODB safety rules.
8. Conduct team annual performance evaluations.
9. Support the Service Partner program.
Study or Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Five years of experience as a Mailing/Fulfillment manager or assistant manager.
- Experience in supply chain management and/or printing a plus.
- Must have demonstrated ability in terms of leadership, budgeting, job costing, pre-press processes and general business procedures.
- Strong written, oral, problem solving identification, and analytical skills.
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
Internal Work Environment:
Extensive communication with Fulfillment team, Marketing, IT, SCM, etc. Topics will be technical and complex at times. Administers performance reviews.
External Communication Requirements:
Extensive external communication with a wide range of vendors and postal system providers. Topics will be technical and complex at times.
Gives guidance to other teams for improving fulfillment/mailing processes and quality issues. Provide leadership to the Fulfillment Team.
Stewardship of Resources:
Oversees the financial performance of the Fulfillment Team, including budgeting, safety, benchmarking and measurements, and continuous improvement efforts. Initiates improvements to our mailing/fulfillment methods. Responsible for effective use of human resources.
High noise and plant environment.
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and InclusionApply Now