Other - Full-time
To assist in the day-to-day operation of all construction, maintenance and preventative maintenance needs of MVP Sports Clubs.
1. Provide timely equipment maintenance & repairs to assure minimal amount of down time.
2. Perform carpentry, plumbing, electrical, machine repair, painting, and janitorial skills on a regular basis.
3. Purchase equipment, tools, appliances and other items at the request of the Property Manager.
4. Build and/or assemble shelving, workbenches, storage rooms, doors, walls and equipment.
5. Coordinate and supervise all electrical, plumbing, HVAC and painting needs.
6. Conduct all necessary chemical and pressure tests for the aquatic area and maintain appropriate maintenance records for government agencies.
7. Ensure that the building and its physical plants are monitored and overseen in such a way that the organization’s assets do not deteriorate beyond ordinary usage.
8. Assist in the development and maintaining a comprehensive inventory plan.
9. Learn and assist in using and maintaining software specific to property management
10. Establish and maintain a positive relationship with tenants, departments and team members within MVP Sports Clubs by staying current with the operational facility needs.
11. Supervise and provide feedback regarding all contract services to include cleaning, electricians, heating and cooling, plumbers, landscapers, etc. to assure that all work is of an appropriate quality and completed on a timely basis.
12. Required to work independently with minimal supervision from Property Manager.
13. Maintain a neat and professional personal appearance, by wearing the MVP Sports Clubs inform (see uniform matrix) and name badge.
14. Other duties as assigned.
1. 2-3 years experience in plant maintenance or a related field.
2. Must obtain a Certified Pool Operator Certification within 6 months from hire date.
3. A valid driver’s license, good driving record and access to your own transportation.
4. Familiar with and able to use all hand tools and power tools for skills listed above
5. Excellent people and organizational skills.
6. Ability to operate computer and function in Microsoft Office and other property management software programs.
7. Ability to handle many tasks simultaneously while also providing attention to detail.
8. Must be able to work long and flexible hours, including nights and weekends, without advance notice.
9. Must be on call for designated times and be able to respond accordingly.
10. Ability to make decisions in emergency situations in the best interest of MVP Sports Clubs.
11. Ability to work all shifts, including nights and weekends.
12. Physical Requirements: Bend, stoop, crouch, climb, stand, sit and turn/pivot; Lift/lower, push, pull and carry up to 40 lbs; perform office tasks using simple hand grasping, fine hand manipulation and reach associated with assigned tasks such as paperwork, typing, and/or word processing, filing, calculating and use of telephone; See, hear, and speak with sufficient capability to perform assigned tasks and maintain proper job safety conditions.
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Short and Long-term disability, vacation benefits and complimentary family membership to ALL MVP Sports Clubs facilities are all available upon hire. 401k plan participation available after completing one year of service.Apply Now