Administrative / Office Management / Clerical - Full-time
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support directly to the Executive Services Manager, as well as the CEO, and COO.
Our Unique Benefits
At RDV, we are intentional about enriching our culture and employee experiences through a unique blend of benefit offerings that include:
- Robust health insurance options with competitive employer contributions.
- 401k retirement plan with a generous employer match of up to 7.5%.
- Grab and Go Deli/Market with employer-provided account credit of $650/year.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) starting at 22 days per year in addition to paid holidays.
- Fun culinary experiences and connecting with co-workers at monthly catered lunches, free of charge to employees.
- Employer paid parking in the heart of downtown Grand Rapids.
- Education and training reimbursement programs.
- Discounted memberships to MVP Sportsplex.
What You’ll Do
- Assists Executive Services Manager in strategically managing and maintaining the CEO and COO’s calendars to ensure workdays are efficiently organized.
- Schedules appointments and maintains calendar system; sets up conference calls and coordinates meeting arrangements; greets visitors; keeps daily schedule on track.
- Organizes all aspects of travel arrangements for out-of-town meetings; domestic and international commercial/private flights and all logistics for the trip including creating trip itineraries. Coordinates travel with other executives and their assistants.
- Completes expense reports for Executive Services Manager, CEO and COO.
- Posts and maintains information in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, intranet/portal including shared contacts, industry conferences, notes, and correspondences.
- Performs a variety of administrative functions; prepares correspondence, reports, and memos; creates new and maintains existing files; sends letters and emails on behalf of executives.
- Works with staff to assist in coordination of special projects.
- Handles multiple priorities and deadlines with exemplary follow through and confidentiality.
- Exhibits foresight in recognizing potential problems, needs and/or inefficiencies, and proactively proposes alternative, creative, and innovative ways to best accomplish superior outcomes.
- Demonstrates professionalism and courtesy in representing RDV through interaction with top level executives, clients of RDV, external guests, and fellow employees.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
What You’ll Bring
- Associate’s degree and/or a minimum of seven years of executive or administrative support experience required; professional office experience required.
- Flexible availability, as position requires ability to be attentive to urgent matters before and after hours and occasionally respond to requests on weekends.
- Experience arranging sophisticated travel (domestic and international).
- Ability to build professional relationships with executives and administrative support staff and other key contacts and clients.
- Exhibits high emotional intelligence.
- Able to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Excellent organization skills with ability to initiate, prioritize, follow through on projects and work independently with little to no supervision or direction.
- Strong judgement and comfort-level working with confidential, sensitive, and proprietary information, as well as an uncompromised commitment to the highest level of confidentiality.
- Works quickly and efficiently with calm demeanor. Exudes confidence in ability to handle all situations and requests. Uses discretion and sound judgement on when to handle directly and what items require executive input. Consideration and poise to interrupt meetings and working sessions to prioritize demands.
- Leads with a servant heart; demonstrates willingness and positive attitude consistent with top level customer service through a ‘no task is too small’ approach.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Suite, knowledge of Smartsheet and CRM systems.