Other Ministries - Full-time
Remote Work Opportunity:
As a member of the DDCS team, the DAR will maintain contact with prospective and active mid-level donors. This individual will represent Moody in a manner that will encourage people to further support our causes in media and higher education. He/She will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships with donors who support Moody fundraising campaigns and special projects.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Contact individuals daily by telephone, mail or e-mail to thank for gifts received, share the vision of Moody and case for support, build relationships, pray with, and to solicit funds.
- Establish and maintain a ministry of personal relationships with a portfolio of donors through regular contact (once a quarter at minimum).
- Identify areas of interest and present project proposals to current donors, inviting them to participate financially with Moody.
- Write letters and send periodic project updates to partners keeping them informed of the impact of their support.
- Work in partnership with the Major Gift Officers, Gift Planning Reps, and radio station managers, assigned to the same geographic region – notify them of donors with greater giving potential, share contact information, offer assistance as needed.
- Maintain accurate records of contacts in the Customer Relations Database system.
- Keep abreast of campaign progress and project funding needs.
- Assist with events and functions as requested.
- Fulfill other duties as assigned.
- Education/Experience – Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or one-year related experience.
- Be trustworthy, transparent, and demonstrate integrity in all that you do.
- Be a leader with a teacher\’s heart and a learner with a teachable spirit.
- Be committed to excellence in your work, character, and spirit.
- Have heart for Kingdom building.
- Be willing to spend the majority of the work day on the phone reaching out to donors
- Able to work in the US legally without sponsorship
- Must understand and become an advocate of the Biblical principles of fund-raising.
- Possess tact and diplomacy; work joyfully and with humility; must be comfortable talking with people about generous giving.
- Ability to organize, track details, work independently and accurately, and to take initiative appropriately.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills, fluent in English.
- Computer literacy, including strong understanding of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and web conferencing, as well as other database and web-based fundraising tools.
- Enthusiastic collaborator and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
Moody Bible Institute is a Christian-based Higher Education and Media Ministry. We exist to equip people with the Truth of God’s Word. If you are mission-minded, and have a servant’s heart, join us as we look to further impact the Kingdom of God.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.Apply Now