Food Service - Part-time
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!
Part of a nation wide family of Continuing Care Retirement Communities is seeking a Dishwasher. The purpose of this position is to operate the dishwashing machine and provides orderly maintenance of all nutrition services storage areas. Assists in other areas of the kitchen with maintenance of dish room and equipment all in accordance with the standard procedure of the dining services department.
In this role, the Dishwasher will:
- Maintain cleanliness of dish room and food storage areas.
- Sweep, deck brush, and mop floors and work areas.
- Follow all sanitation protocols.
- Break down cardboard boxes and taking out garbage throughout the day.
- Operate the dishwashing machine.
- Monitor and record water temperature and sanitizer levels.
- Clean and wash food-service carts, dishes, utensils, trays, pots, pans, etc
- Wash pots and pans using the 3-sink method.
- Assigned daily and weekly cleaning projects.
- Assist putting away stock.
- Assist delivering food carts.
- Assist in other areas of the kitchen as needed. This is a team atmosphere.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous relevant experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, oral and written, with residents, family members, and staff, required.