Other - Full-time
Reporting to the SVP of US Operations, lead ODB Ministries in the creation of partnership and expansion strategies with like minded organizations and churches. This position will also oversee all Outreach efforts and staff focused on reaching the various underserved and non-English language communities within the US by carefully segmenting these audiences, identifying their resource needs, and working cross-functionally within Our Daily Bread to meet those needs. (Some of these targeted groups include African Americans, Hispanic, Chinese and Sports/Prison Chaplain communities)
1. Give leadership and results-oriented strategic direction to the Partnerships and Church Engagement Team in the pursuing of sustainable and mutually beneficial outward relationships.
2. Act as a representative for presenting the ministry of ODB to churches and other organizations that request an update of the ministry and its work.
3. Grow and own the strategic implementation of ODB’s church engagement efforts. Develop and execute innovative customer centric approaches to meeting the specific needs of the US church audience.
4. Oversee team members in assessing overall team performance and optimizing skills and capacities of the team in order to accomplish annual plans.
5. Collaborate with US Marketing and Content teams to ensure proper resources and communications are in place to successfully execute approved partnerships & church engagement strategies.
6. Serve on various cross departmental teams focused on agile development of new ministry initiatives and improvements.
Study or Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree in Business or Ministry (MDiv, MTH etc.) preferred.
- 3-5 years of church ministry, church engagement, or similar required.
- 3-5 years experience in leading or managing a ministry operation
- Must demonstrate aptitude in marketing, communication, administration, and staff management
- Previous leadership experience.
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
Internal Work Environment:
High degree of communication required with the potential to lead others. This will require the ability to work and communicate with all internal support teams and their leadership structures.
External Communication Requirements:
High degree of communication required in development of relationships with external individuals, churches, pastors, chaplains, ministries, language groups, and other like-minded leaders throughout the U.S. in order to represent Our Daily Bread Ministries.
Stewardship of Resources:
Administer, establish, and coordinate Partnerships & Church Engagement Team budget.
Some travel required.
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and Inclusion