Caregiver - Full-time
DIRECT CARE STAFF
“When I can get up in the morning and I am excited to go to work, I know I’ve been truly blessed…I can see how happy the employees are, but most importantly, I can see how happy the people are that live here.”
-David’s House Ministries Direct Care Staff
Full Job Description
At David’s House Ministries, you have the opportunity to invest in the lives of our friends who call David’s House home. Through meaningful care, you create relationships that are built on trust and respect and promote the confidence and dignity of our friends.
As a care staff member, you have the ability to assist our friends in their daily activities. This may mean deciding on what activities to be involved with during the day, what to have for meals, or taking someone out on an appointment. Many of our friends will also need assistance with personal care matters such as bathing and getting dressed for the day. Assisting with other daily activities such as laundry and house cleaning are other duties of this position.
This job is about helping our friends live their lives to the fullest potential. It can be challenging at times, but we guarantee it to be a blessing as well!
Full-Time and Part-Time are available. Flexible Scheduling
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work various shifts plus some weekends and holidays
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be a team player but also able to work alone when needed
- Ability to complete provided job training
- Ability to remain calm in an emergency
- A great sense of humor and the ability to have fun on the job!
- Starting wage $14.25/hr
- Health and Dental Insurance – 100% paid by the employer for employee coverage
- Retirement plan with match
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Legal Assistance
- Paid Time Off
Job Types: Full-time and Part-time available
Pay: Based on ExperienceApply Now