Caregiver - Part-time
Responsibilities (expected but not limited to)
- Establish and maintain a safe, positive learning environment in which students are encouraged to be actively engaged.
- Create learning spaces that support and enhance activities.
- Keep classroom supplies, daily records, child information organized.
- Assist in enforcement of school rules, administrative regulations, and school board policies.
- Comply with and follow licensing regulations related to State of Michigan Department of Human Services.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to maintain appropriate student supervision so that students have a safe and orderly environment
- Knowledge of child development and learning styles
- Skill in oral and written communication with students, parents/guardians, and others
- Ability to plan and implement appropriate activities for maximum effectiveness
- Ability to work effectively with peers, administrators, and others
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Have active Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential or meet State of Michigan Department of Human Services candidacy requirements
· CPR and 1st Aid Certifications, or willing to obtain
· Meet licensing requirements for AnchorPoint employees