Other - Full-time
Analyze and process general and specialized customer requests or complaints received via mail, email, and online orders. Answer incoming ODBM correspondence requiring a specialized personal response via letter and email. Operate transcription software to type, edit, format, print, and revise various ODBM printed and audio materials.
- Determines appropriate action to be taken on customer’s behalf, which may include problem determination and appropriate next steps.
- Analyze and process customer requests received via mail, email, and online orders.
- Communicates with team leadership, regarding problems, solutions and trends in your area of specialty.
- Responsible for meeting established individual and team performance goals, which include customer service, productivity, and quality standards.
- Compose letters and emails in response to customer inquiries.
- Develop and maintain auto-text items on the computer to assist in responding more proficiently to recurring inquiries and processes.
- Transcribe from audio files and printed copies (documents and manuscripts). May be required to determine format, layout, and style of documents to be typed.
- Deliver completed transcribed copy in specific form requested.
- Provide administrative support for the team.
- Provide possible back-up for other customer service teams, as needed.
- Efficient use of Google Docs for information recall.
- High school graduate.
- College courses in English language and composition required.
- Minimum typing skills of 60 words per minute.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated ability in writing and grammar skills.
- Growing knowledge of the Bible.
- Will be required to learn basic ODBM Mail Processing functions.
- Experience with transcription software helpful.
- Must be capable of adapting to continual changes to accommodate our members as well as the organization.
- Must be able to assimilate and recall a large network of detailed information.
- Good customer service skills.
- Requires 1 year on job before efficient.
- Strive to live a life consistent with biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
Our Daily Bread strives to embody a Biblically based commitment to Diversity and Inclusion