Administrative / Office Management / Clerical - Full-time
We are looking to fill a Full-Time Customer Service position for our book distribution and fulfillment company, with a focus on non-profit and Christian publishing clientele. This would include 40 hrs./week plus potential overtime hours.
Basic job duties would include:
· Answering phone calls from customers and taking orders.
· Order entry in our proprietary system.
· Managing customer email and responding in a timely fashion.
· Assisting with receivables and collections
· Assisting with order fulfillment, as needed and time permits.
Required Skillsets include:
· Basic computer knowledge; web browsing, emails, etc.
· A friendly phone approach and good attitude toward customers.
· Good spelling and grammar in email correspondence.
· Ability to lift cartons up to 35 lbs., very occasionally.
· Detail oriented
· Able to calmly handle multiple phone calls.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Preferred skills for this position would include:
- Estimating and/or accounting experience
- Basic design knowledge, preferably some experience with Adobe products
- And/or a willingness to learn and a propensity for paying attention to detail
We are a rapidly growing branch in a group of sister companies that include a publishing arm, a book printer, and a book bindery. If you are committed, hardworking, have an analytical mind and a quick learner, you will have the opportunity to grow with us, should you desire.
Desired hours are 8am-5pm, M-F, with opportunity for regular advancement. We have a fun and family orientated company culture. Apply today and see if we are a good fit together! Please include references.