Healthcare - Full-time
Beacon Hill at Eastgate is a beautiful Continuum of Care Retirement Community (CCRC) which includes Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Skilled Nursing. All employees get free use of on-campus Fitness Center open 24/7.
Beacon Hill at Eastgate is looking for motivated individuals that are looking to help us carry out our vision in “Daily discovering the fresh potential of each life in our residential senior community and sharing these discoveries to enrich our neighborhood…” We are a beautiful Continuum of Care Retirement Community (CCRC) which includes Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Skilled Nursing.
Our environments are bright and fresh and we have low CNA to resident ratios. Employees get to use our on-campus Fitness Center which includes a swimming pool, hot tub, and gym.
Shift: Full Time Days & Full Time Nights
Wage: Competitive Wages that vary based on experience
Department: Memory Support
- Provide assistance with the activities of daily living
- Assist patients in preventive, therapeutic, and restorative nursing procedures
- Document in the electronic health record
- Adhere to safety and infection control policies and procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Makes decisions considering the impact on others
- Perform other tasks as required
- Attend meetings as required
- Ability to read and follow a patient plan of care
Required license or certification: