Healthcare - Part-time
Interim HealthCare of West Michigan is now hiring for the position of CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant). This is a part-time position that offers real flexibility, true work-life balance, weekly pay, and so much more.
All applications are reviewed within 24 hours by a member of the Interim HealthCare Recruiting Team. Apply online today!
The Interim Difference
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Weekly Pay
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Flexible Scheduling
- 100 percent EMR
- Engaging, Supportive Culture
- Work/Life Balance
- 1:1 Patient Care
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) Essential Functions
- Promote a safe environment and maintain unobstructed pathways while providing care
- Assist with ambulation, transfers, and/or range of motion exercises
- Follow the assignment sheet/service plan performing only tasks that are assigned
- Recognize, report, and record/document changes in patient/client condition and safety to supervisor
- Assist, perform, and train patient/client and family in activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, nail, and skincare, oral hygiene, toileting, etc.
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) Job Requirements
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older
- Active CNA certification in the state of Michigan
- Active BLS/CPR certification (we do NOT accept certifications from online-only programs)
- Reliable transportation with a valid state driver’s license and current car insurance
- Home care and/or hospice experience preferred
Interim HealthCare is America’s leading provider of home care, hospice, and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you’re looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated.Apply Now