Healthcare - Full-time
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!
Making a difference in the lives of others – that’s what working at Covenant Living is all about. Our healthcare professionals have the opportunity each and every day to make a difference in the lives of older adults. From improving our residents’ quality of life, to creating peace of mind for them and their families, our team members know that as a part of our community, they are changing lives. Covenant Living, the nation’s sixth-largest nonprofit senior living provider, is seeking qualified candidates for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to help in fulfilling our common purpose: to create joy and peace of mind for our residents and their families by creating a better way of life. Join our organization, where teamwork, respect, and service is part of our everyday environment and build your health care career in a supportive, faith-based community. Positions are available in assisted living, skilled nursing and memory care.
In this role the Certified Nursing Assistant will:
- Reports directly to the nurse manager, may also take direction from licensed nurses on duty or other supervisory staff.
- Provides direct care to residents on a daily basis.
- Position also assists with activities, light housekeeping, laundry, and dining services.
- Position is service in nature, in performance of duties the resident care assistant is entrusted to assist residents with basic personal care according to procedures and daily assignment.
- This includes but is not limited to bathing, dressing, dental hygiene, toilet activities, grooming, feeding, transportation/transfer, etc.
- Maintain resident rooms in a clean and orderly manner by providing light housekeeping, changing linen, making beds, putting away clothing and personal effects, tidying bedside table, shelves, closets, and cleaning bathrooms, etc.
- Assist with resident laundry assuring clothes are marked, clean and mended, ironed, and put away.
- Notify supervisor of clothing needs as they occur.
- Prepare residents for meals, assist with serving meals and feeding of residents.
- May be cross trained in Assisted Living.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Completion and passing the test for an approved Nursing Assistant program in the State.
- Listed on the State’s Health Nursing Assistant Registry.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance