Design - Full-time
As an integral part of the CDV5 Business team, the Graphic Designer provides a wide degree of digital and print design materials used by a diverse and growing portfolio of business and non-profit ventures.
Our Unique Benefits
We are intentional about enriching our employment experiences through a unique blend of benefit offerings that include:
- Discounted memberships to MVP Sportsplex.
- Training reimbursement programs.
- Paid time off programs including vacation time, sick time, and paid holidays.
- 401k retirement plan with a generous employer match of up to 7.5%.
- Robust health insurance options with competitive employer contributions.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with CDV5 Business management and marketing teams and related business leaders to design and implement graphic content for digital and print collateral including social media, website, and marketing materials.
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals and promote the brand of CDV5 and its portfolio partners.
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality designs within an established brand identity
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent CDV5 appropriately
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with the CDV5 marketing team, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and scheduling project implementation.
- Examine existing processes, identifying opportunities for improvement, and creating solutions to improve design capabilities.
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video
- Develop marketing concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout
- Manage the creation, design and uploading process of all design material, understanding best practices for using a content management system
- Stay informed on current digital technologies and industry trends for innovative, effective and engaging content.
- Collaborate with other office staff to assist with general office operations and administration on an as needed basis.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, marketing, art, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in graphic design or marketing.
- Working knowledge of design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Canva, Adobe suite).
- Working knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn, Google, Yelp and other marketing and social media platforms a must.
- Knowledge of Wix, WordPress and or other website and content management systems a plus.
- Photography experience and proficiency with photo-editing software a plus.
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and build collaboration across multiple teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills across a variety of mediums (written, visual, verbal).
- Excellent organization skills with ability to initiate, prioritize, follow through on projects, work independently and be self-directed.
- Self-motivated with a strong performance-driven attitude, willing to execute day-to-day tasks as well as developing strategies and project plans.
- A desire to research, learn about new things, identify creative solutions, and take an idea and grow it into something long-lasting and impactful.
- Strong judgement and comfort-level working with confidential, sensitive and proprietary information, as well as an uncompromised commitment to the highest level of confidentiality.