Other - Full-time
Handmake Your Career at Gilmore Furniture
At Gilmore we make custom contract furniture that is hand-crafted, not manufactured. Attention to detail is what makes us different.
Bonus pay – experienced Metal Buffer positions pay a bonus of:
- $250 after 45 days of service
- $250 after 90 days of service
We are currently looking for an experienced Buffer to join our team. If you are a dependable individual with an eye for detail, that can work individually or as part of our team, and help us create beautiful furniture, please keep reading!
First Shift – 6:00am-2:30pm
Benefits after 45 days
- Grind, sand, clean, or polish objects or parts to correct defects or to prepare surfaces for further painting, or finished product using hand tools and power tools.
- Stack finished pieces on skids.
- Polish materials, work-pieces, or finished products.
- Smooth metal surfaces or edges.
- Mark products, work-pieces or equipment with identifying information.
- Operate grinding equipment.
- Review blueprints or other instructions to determine operational methods or sequences.
- Record product and processing data on specified forms or job packets.
- Remove completed work-pieces from equipment or work tables and place work-pieces in containers or skids.
- Clean production equipment after use daily and clean floor daily.
- Must have experience buffing stainless steel, using different grits to achieve desired sheen level.
Furniture experience a plus.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, squat, or bend and use hands and arms to push, pull, reach or grasp 8-10 hours per day, 40-60 hours per week
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to raise or lower up to 50 lb. object from one level to another
- Good hand/eye coordination and eyesight (corrected)
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hourApply Now