Marketing - Full-time
The Bridger Group is a growing, culture-driven consulting firm focused on providing innovative solutions to complex issues. Our team, comprised of expert-level professionals excels at tailoring solutions for our client’s most challenging imperatives in the areas of building products and commercial interior products.
Our mission is to deliver real results and sustainable strategies to ensure the ongoing success of our clients in meeting their objectives. Our core values encourage the discovery of meaningful and inspiring work, limitless growth, and flexibility to truly achieve a life work balance.
We aim to change the lives of the people we work with and work for; helping our employees develop on a path they are passionate about, and helping our clients create more secure and rewarding futures for their business. If you are as excited about your future as we are, join our team here at The Bridger Group.
We are currently seeking an Associate to join our team in Grand Rapids, MI.
– Source, target, recruit and deliver highly qualified candidates using techniques and resources including market research, data sourcing tools, referrals, networking and cold calling
– Identify potential Impact Players who can be proactively marketed to clients and prospects
– Create and use recruiting and voicemail scripts
– Call prospective candidates to introduce them to opportunities that are currently available
– Create and execute a consistent communication or touch plan for developing candidate relationships on a scheduled basis and maintain a record of all communications
– Conduct a preliminary assessment of the candidate’s skills, abilities, experience and willingness to make a career change
– Qualify candidates through detailed interviews to assess skills, abilities and experience
– Align candidates with opportunities for which they are qualified and a ‘best fit’ for the opening
– Continually pre-close and close the candidate on the opportunity for which they are being presented
Requirements & Skills:
– Bachelor’s degree
– Recruiting, Talent Acquisition or Sales experience
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Time Management skills
– Self-Starting ability
– Highly Organized and Strategic thinker
– Phone Skill /Willingness to make high volumes of cold-calls
– Effective in-person and electronic communication ability
– High energy & ability to work on several projects simultaneously and methodically