Nanny / Childcare - Part-time
After-School Sitter/Tutor for Middle School Girls for 2019-2020 (Wednesdays only)
Our family seeks an after-school Sitter/Tutor to provide care and structure for two middle school girls.
· To provide a safe, caring, structured environment for our children
· Model kindness, high standards, responsibility, restorative justice and relational skills
· To safely transport our children from school to home
· Monitoring homework and household routines
· Wednesday afternoons, including pick-up from school at 2:45 until 5:30.
Education and Experience. The following are preferred, but not required:
· High School or College Student
· Experience as a nanny, sitter, teacher, counselor, coach and/or awesome older sister
· Drivers license and safe driving record (required)
· Instructional Technology (Chromebooks, Khan, Typing; not required)
· Emotionally mature
· Excellent judgment skills
· Ability to plan, prepare and implement
· Able to meet the emotional, interest and academic needs of uniquely different children
· Direct, open, honest communication
Art, animals, cooking, music, swimming, soccer, running, biking, reading, writing, theater, outdoor activities, nature, science and active play.
What to Bring
Bring your gifts. Bring your talents. Bring your kindness. Bring your high expectations. Bring them to our home and pay them forward to our daughters.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to contact us promptly and directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are welcome to provide a resume, letters of interest, references or anything that may demonstrate qualifications, passion and/or a compelling level of interest.