Administrative / Office Management / Clerical - Full-time
FULL-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT FOR THE HEAD OF SCHOOLS
NorthPointe Christian’s Administrative Assistant in the Administration office can be the first point of contact with incoming guests and families. This position requires the right candidate to be professional, organized, committed to keeping confidences.
The successful candidate will have:
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Excellent organization skills.
– Strong computer skills.
– Understanding of, and support for the mission and goals of NorthPointe Christian Schools.
– Be an active Christian in agreement with, and willing to sign, the NorthPointe Christian School’s Foundational Statements.
– Be able to integrate Biblical principles into meetings as well as model those in daily life.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Managing the Administrative Office:
1. Receive guests, phone calls, emails and direct them to proper parties.
2. Place necessary telephone calls for administrators.
3. Order paper products such as letterhead, envelopes, copy machine paper, etc.
4. Maintain master calendar.
5. Serve parents who want “instant” T.R.I.P. cards.
6. Prepare all outgoing mail and sort/distribute incoming mail.
- Assisting the Head of Schools:
1. Responsible to support, set up, and coordinate staff/faculty meetings.
2. Supervise the head of school’s schedule and assist in correspondence.
3. Meet with administrators to establish the academic calendar for all schools and distribute it.
4. Provide central office support to all principals, MS/HS admissions and office assistants.
5. Prepare and conduct surveys of staff and parents and report results to the Head of Schools.
6. Supervise parent and staff meetings that the Head of School hosts.
7. Collect, create, and submit required yearly reports to CSI (Christian Schools International).
C. Assisting the Board of NPC:
1. Supervises, prepares, and sends communications to the board.
2. Attends monthly board meetings to assist the board president and head of school.
3. Maintains and updates the Board Policy Manual as necessary.
4. Assists the Board Nomination Committee in making profiles of candidates and assist the board in conducting yearly elections.
Resumes/applications are currently being accepted until the position is filled. Please email resume and cover letter, or complete the NPCS Support Staff Application Form and the NPCS Foundational Statements Form (located on website: www.npchristian.org) and email to:
Todd N. Tolsma
Head of Schools
NorthPointe Christian Schools