Food Service - Part-time
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Excellent verbal and personal communication skills; confident, outgoing, and professional.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Attends all meetings and/or training sessions as required.
· Creates a friendly environment and provides prompt and courteous service to guests.
· Must be able to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
· Proven track record of accountability and integrity.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and functions while maintaining a low personal stress level.
· Must successfully pass background check and drug screenings.
· Physical requirements: ability to stand 95% of shift. Bend, stoop, crouch, climb, stand, sit and turn/pivot; lift/lower, push, pull, and carry up to 40 pounds; perform office tasks using simple hand grasping, fine hand manipulation, and reach associated with assigned tasks such as paperwork, typing, and/or word processing, filing, calculating, and use of telephone; see, hear, and speak with sufficient capability to perform assigned tasks and maintain proper job safety conditions.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide superior customer service in a timely, professional, and courteous manner.
· Assist guests with retail, comments, and concerns.
· Ability to read, write, and follow proper execution of all food preparations.
· Ensure telecommunications procedures are carried out in a professional and timely manner.
· Develop and maintain a complete working knowledge of the entire operation; keep current on inventory, specials and events.
· Perform any point of sale procedures with software. Responsible for contents of cash drawer during a specified shift.
· Effectively communicate members’ concerns, comments, and questions to appropriate manager.
· Perform all job functions at an exceptional level while adhering to areas of accountability.
· Perform special request tasks by being accessible and flexible.
· Ability to prepare quality food items by adhering to AVGS and Health Department codes.
· Maintain a clean and professional food preparation area.
· Maintain interior and exterior appearance by picking up all trash and other debris; emptying containers; transporting materials to disposal area; recycling materials.
· Keep cleaning products safe and usable by utilizing safe and proper mixing techniques per labeling instructions.
· Maintain building interior by utilizing consistent cleaning practices: adhering to all Health Department codes, dusting and polishing furniture, counters, mirrors, fixtures; washing floors, tiling, windows, counters, walls, and woodwork; sweeping, scrubbing, and mopping floors; cleaning and vacuuming carpets; re-supplying restroom liquids and paper products.
· Maintain supply inventory in cleaning areas.
· Ensure safe work practices by abiding to all safety guidelines.
· Maintain a neat and professional personal appearance by wearing the AVGS uniform (see uniform matrix) and name badge.
· Other duties as assigned.Apply Now