Management - Full-time
The opportunity will provide the right candidate with flexibility and freedom to be creative and flexible with the ever-changing dynamic of a growing city and commercial landscape. Assist the manager with product offerings and develop and create a unique culture amongst staff.
· Related retail and food service field/work experience preferred.
· Food service certified in the state of Michigan preferred.
· Ability to manage a staff of employees and create a culture of enthusiasm and ownership for the services and goods the store provides to the community
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service and program implementation preferred. Customer service skills to handle challenging situations.
· Strong communication, leadership, and organizational skills.
· Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and functions while maintaining a low personal stress level.
· Physical requirements: ability to stand 95% of shift. Bend, stoop, crouch, climb, stand, sit and turn/pivot; lift/lower, push, pull, and carry up to 40 pounds; perform office tasks using simple hand grasping, fine hand manipulation, and reach associated with assigned tasks such as paperwork, typing, and/or word processing, filing, calculating, and use of telephone; see, hear, and speak with sufficient capability to perform assigned tasks and maintain proper job safety conditions.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage the store CSR (Customer Service Rep) to ensure customers are being helped in an efficiently and with quality service.
· Sales and Inventory Tracking
· Assist in employee recruiting, training and development
· Assist in managing net revenue by keeping waste minimized
· Inspire and encourage employees to ensure high level of morale
· Assist customers and troubleshoot customer service issues when necessary
· On call
· Stocking and ordering
· Assist and maintain policy and procedures manual
· Adapt to ever changing Retail environment.
· Resolve any customer issues through effective customer service skills. Enforce store rules and guidelines, taking appropriate action where indicated, and report any problems to the supervisor.
· Primary responder in emergency situations. Use of incident reports appropriately.
· Promote and adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
· Maintain a neat and professional personal appearance
· Other duties as assigned.Apply Now