Food Service - Part-time
The opportunity will provide the right candidate with flexibility and freedom to engage customers in a food service and retail landscape.
· Opening and Closing shifts (18 and older)
Related retail and food service field/work experience preferred.
· Ability to manage and motivate self to create a positive experience for all customers.
· Ability to work well with a team
· Strong communication skills with a passion for customer service
· Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and functions while maintaining a low personal stress level.
· Physical requirements: ability to stand 95% of shift. Bend, stoop, crouch, climb, stand, sit and turn/pivot; lift/lower, push, pull, and carry up to 40 pounds; perform office tasks using simple hand grasping, fine hand manipulation, and reach associated with assigned tasks such as paperwork, typing, and/or word processing, filing, calculating, and use of telephone; see, hear, and speak with sufficient capability to perform assigned tasks and maintain proper job safety conditions.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensure customers are being helped in an efficiently and with quality service.
· Sales and Inventory Tracking
· Assist in employee recruiting, training and development
· Inspire and encourage employees to ensure high level of morale
· Assist customers and troubleshoot customer service issues when necessary
· Resolve any customer issues through effective customer service skills. Enforce store rules and guidelines, taking appropriate action where indicated, and report any problems to the supervisor.
· Primary responder in emergency situations. Use of incident reports appropriately.
· Promote and adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
· Maintain a neat and professional personal appearance
· Other duties as assigned.