Other - Contract
9th Grade Girls Volleyball Coach
Desired Qualifications of Freshman Girls Volleyball Coach:
● Have a personal and passionate relationship with Jesus Christ.
● Have a love for and commitment to Christian education.
● Meet the qualifications of a staff position at NPC.
● Ability to follow the lead of the Varsity Volleyball coach.
● Ability to set goals that will continue to build the overall volleyball program.
● Ability to work with all segments of the school community.
● Provide Godly, discipleship oriented leadership.
● A commitment to the philosophy of athletics at NPC and open to ideas to see its continued growth.
● Organized and able to administer the details required in such a role.
● Able to uphold the ideals and standards of the school and athletic program.
● Previous coaching experience preferred not required.
• Applications will be accepted until the position has been filled. We desire to fill the position by August 21..
To Apply :
• Interested applicants should complete a coaching application and submit for consideration (attached)
• Applicants must also submit the following items: Letter of interest and resume to:
Shon Cottle, Athletic Director
NorthPointe Christian Schools
3101 Leonard Drive NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
Or by e-mail to email@example.com
Visit our School website at www.npchristian.org and Athletic site at www.npcmustangs.comApply Now